Wednesday, October 8, 2014

*Autumn*

On Sunday we had a wonderful family day out in the fresh crisp glorious autumn sunshine.

We enjoyed Autumn in all her splendid beauty, I took some pics. Sadly though, I only had six of my seven kiddos with us. The older one is turning 18 next month and decided he just wanted to hang out at home that day....I guess this mama needs to figure out how to photoshop!! haha

six of seven kiddos

My sweetie and I

 Ah, autumn splendor

More of her beauty

Sweet little butterfly
 
This weekend is Thanksgiving in our neck of the woods. All kinds of yummy food for all kinds of wonderful people. Its just us, but that certainly makes for quite the party! There will be turkey, whipped potatoes, roasted carrots and brussles, more roasted veggies, vegan and gluten free pumpkin pies, vegan and gluten free apple pies, fresh coconut whipped cream, warm apple cider, fresh homemade cranberry sauce...the list goes on! So much to be thankful for, so much gratitude and so much love.
 
 
I'll be back with pictures and more!!
 
Light and Love,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

~*Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Love and Light!*~